Successful Post-Merger Integration (SPMI) is the key that unlocks the full value of a merger/acquisition deal it’s also highly complex, taking place under severe time pressure and in parallel to running the core business, making it one of the most challenging initiatives a senior executive can undertake. Preparation is key to creating rather than destroying value in an integration. Underestimating the complexity and timing associated with achieving synergies is why the majority of PMI tend to destroy Total Shareholder Value (TSV) as opposed to growing it.
EGNYT Merger Integration helps you mitigate common risks and offers a systematic approach to managing change for your business, people and culture, ensuring a smooth deal and realizing maximum revenue and cost synergy potential.
Winning acquirers put the right M&A strategy in place and devise a structured post-merger integration approach to capture revenue, cost and capital synergies and institute a disciplined, structured post-merger integration approach focused on deal value drivers. Our structured approach to M&A integration is aligned with the key success factors. We will:
- Tailor our plan to help you achieve the original strategic intent of the deal
- Validate and track synergies to ensure realization
- Devise a first 100 day plan that includes the right program management setup, outlining kick-off state, transition-state and end-state organization and business model structure
- Develop end-state structure effectiveness Monte Carlo simulation
- Establish change management strategy
- We focus on the strategic objectives of the deal, accelerate synergies, and build a high-performance organization
- We tailor our approach to your business and then work hand-in-hand with you on a daily basis to help you navigate the critical decisions that make your integration succeed
- We help you develop an effective, combined organization, while retaining your critical resources
- We get you up and running quickly with a program plan and management office and ensure you deploy a disciplined and structured approach to integration
- We use our proven change management program to ensure internal and external stakeholder concerns are addressed